This is an exciting opportunity with scope for the post holder to develop and nurture a healthy pipeline of various funding streams. RESULTS UK’s income has steadily grown over the last 10 years and comes mainly from grants trusts, foundations, and allied organisations for projects across our four issue areas of work. A substantial part of RESULTS income is for projects where RESULTS works in partnership with other ACTION organisations on the UK parts of global campaigns.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising income from grant making institutions by researching funding opportunities and writing tailored compelling funding applications, including multi-year, multi-country funding applications to a wide range of donors. We are seeking someone with experience of resource mobilisation from development partnerships, institutions or trusts and foundations who wants to gain experience of leading the implementation of fundraising and grant management in an advocacy context.
Skills and Experience (essential)
- Proven experience identifying funding opportunities from trusts, foundations and donor agencies.
- Demonstrable experience writing and coordinating successful concepts of funding and full proposals.
- Donor data/database management.
- Compiling and using data reports to drive decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent administration skills, highly efficient, able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- IT competence, ability to work with Word, Excel, PP, online, databases, words and images etc.
- Understanding of international development (with global health knowledge an advantage).
This role is graded at RESULTS Professional Level 3, with a salary of £32,268. This post requires a working week of 37.5 hours (excluding breaks).
RESULTS UK is working with Prospectus to recruit to this role. In order to apply please submit your CV to Femke.Vorstman@prospect-us.co.uk in the first instance. Femke will fully support you in your application through an initial call and/or meeting to brief you on the role before you put a formal application together. To reach Femke over the phone please call – 020 7405 4999.
The application deadline is 09:00 am on Monday 15 July and we hope to hold interviews during the week commencing on Monday 22 July.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.